about 1 month ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Due to securing a number of new projects, our Automotive & Motorsport client are growing their EV capability and are looking to recruit an experienced Team Lead in Battery and HV Systems on a permanent basis.
Serving as the top level subject matter expert for HV batteries and powertrain systems, you will lead a team of technical specialists in engineering the mechanical, electrical and software aspects of HV systems.
To be considered for this role you will have:
· An upper degree in mechanical or electrical/electronic engineering
· More than 5 years’ experience as a Battery/HV Engineer in automotive or motorsport applications as part of an OEM, Tier1, or consultancy
· Experience in leading a high performing team
· Experience with battery design and HV system design and development
· Proficient in the use of a high level CAD package (Catia/NX)
· Ability to produce engineering drawings to a high standard
· Experience of successfully leading projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to share your knowledge in this advancing area and also to develop and broaden your own skills with a team of likeminded individuals.
They can offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.