2 months ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Our Automotive OEM client are seeking a Senior Battery Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
The role will focus on the delivery of full battery systems for internally designed battery solutions. We are particularly keen to see applicants who have a strong background in cell performance and development.
Applications are encouraged from candidates who have strong academic and technical backgrounds, and who ideally already have some industry experience.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities;
• Provide technical leadership and steering for specific battery projects.
• Delivery of specific battery Design and Release at the right quality, on time and on budget.
• Estimate and negotiate the necessary resource to deliver specific projects.
• To be responsible for budget forecasting including commercial and contractual negotiations with internal and external suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Strong technical background with proven knowledge of battery system development and industrialization or similar complexity
• Cell capability in a performance product
• Cell and battery performance modelling capability
• Understanding of battery control systems along with their development and delivery
• Understanding of design principles and the application of quality tools within battery engineering environment
• Degree in mechanical, electro-mechanical or automotive engineering