19 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Our Nanotechnology client P2i are actively seeking an Innovation Project Manager to join their team in Oxford.
This role exists to coordinate and report on development and deployment Project Management activities, and support the development and implementation of Project Processes.
• Support Technical developments and Engagement of customers with management of projects & tasks, coordinating the organisation and delivery of projects;
o To budget, on time and to specified quality standards.
o across cross-functional teams,
• Developing and maintaining relationships across the business to promote and facilitate highly effective cross departmental communication and coordination.
• Preparation of presentation materials for internal and external customer meetings and support defining overall development strategy to meet client needs.
• Supporting the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of project and business process documentation.
• Administration and utilisation of Project Management Software to plan, maintain and report on projects.
• Administration and utilisation of key logs (e.g. risks and issues), schedules and documentation across projects.
• To provide mentoring and guidance to Junior Project Managers in order to promote close team working and ensure a consistent approach to project management processes across the team.
Key skills / Knowledge
• Educated to A-Level Standard.
• Minimum 2 years project management experience.
• Fully conversant with MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint).
• Methodical with attention to detail.
• Able to work and deliver to deadlines.
• Previous experience working in a Programme or Project Office.
• Educated to degree level.
• Technical/Scientific background.
• Extended Project management training/experience.
• Prince2 practitioner or similar.
• Experience working in a customer facing role or environment.