Excellent opportunity for proven Systems Engineers to join a pure EV programme. You will be developing systems for a pure EV. Develop system level architectural design and requirements for EV powertrain features.
- Liaise with project level stakeholders to develop a common understanding of the requirements for powertrain related features and functions.
- Analyse stakeholder requirements and use model based system engineering principles to produce system design solutions.
- Generate textual top level requirements and decompose to implementation level hardware and software requirements specifications.
- Develop system level integration and functional test strategy and define test specifications.
- Work with Functional Safety team to develop and ensure compliance with safety requirements.
Ideal proven ability:
- Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Proven experience designing systems engineering solutions for complex interconnected systems, preferably in an automotive or aerospace environment.
- Significant hands on experience generating text based system level requirements.
- Experience of using model based system engineering principles and tools to analyse and decompose requirements.
- Experience working with powertrain supervisory control systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of embedded hardware and software.
- Experience working with safety critical systems is preferred, specifically ISO26262.
- Experience of working with formal requirement management tools such as DOORS.
- Knowledge and execution of software quality and processes such as ASPICE.
- Experience of FMEA Development and Reviews.
You will work on-site at a brand new purpose built facility tucked away in countryside famous for the landmarks of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. The secluded rural location helps protect ideas and stay independently–minded.