Homebased with offices in London & Hampshire
A chance to join a highly successful 3D medical imaging who are one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. They are leading force when it comes to Deep Learning technology and face recognition solutions.
They now have 2 vacancies for experienced Software Engineers to assist in the development of software applications and AI systems as part of their existing team of talented data scientists, research engineers and AI developers.
In this role you will be developing components of solutions that serve AIs, as well as updating, enhancing, and maintaining the AI Cluster Software (our continuously evolving system to manage the training of Deep Learning AI solutions). You will be working with Domain Services and Entities, databases, API Controllers, Distributed Service layers and feature-rich application services that consume and provide intuitive front-ends and user interfaces.
You will have the opportunity to deliver prestigious projects, utilizing state-of-the-art technology, working closely with the rest of the AI Group and other stakeholders.
The team are fast paced and have a deep interest in technology. You will also be given the opportunity to learn new techniques in the design, data preparation and training of neural networks from some of the leading data scientists in the country.
Experience and Skills
• Relevant industry experience in a computer science, engineering, mathematics, or scientific discipline.
• Microsoft application development.
• C# .NET with Visual Studio (2015/17/19).
• Excellent Object-Oriented Design (OOD) knowledge following SOLID principles and design patterns.
• IoC (Inversion of Control) and Dependency Injection (DI) patterns and technologies.
• Concurrency and multithreading (preferably TPL).
• SQL databases, design and query language (preferably T-SQL).
• Unit and Integration testing (preferably NUnit/XUnit).
• Graduate level.
• Process communication (such as WCF, Restful WebAPI, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus).
• 3D graphics, image processing, DICOM or medical imaging
• WPF (XAML) and MVVM design pattern (preferably using Prism).
• Azure DevOps, MSBuild, ReSharper, StyleCop, UML
• Competitive salary
• Company pension scheme
• Private health insurance
• Group life insurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Employee assistance program
• Monthly gym membership contribution
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Bonus scheme (Based on Company & individual performance)
• Free onsite parking