Senior Programme Manager - Sports Car Engineering
£Neg + benefits
As Senior Programme Manager, you will take responsibility for the Project Management of New Product Introduction on exciting High Performance Sports Car projects. You will coordinate and integrate the activities and deliverables across multiple functional departments governed by NPDS process, to meet the project objectives, on time, on budget and on specification.
- Project development strategy / plan & policy- establish the Development strategy and approach, resources strategy, cost management and amortisation strategy etc.
- Project Master schedule- plan and establish the project scheduling, action plan and tracking.
- Project Investment/budget - Establish Project investment plan and control
- Project Quality Management - Ensuring the NPDS gateways/milestones are followed and deliverable requirements are met.
- Project Organisational planning and cross functional team deployment - Establish and review the project organisation chart, scope of works and resources planning.
- Project Risk Management report - Establish and conduct risk assessment plan, tracking and control / mitigation.
- Project performance report - Project status reporting to the management and follow up / follow through of the action plan during the development period.
- Engineering degree or relevant qualification/experience (Master’s degree would be desirable)
- Whole vehicle OEM experience or significant experience from automotive tier1 with Financial, purchasing and/or product marketing exposure.
- You will have significant successful track record in Project Management and/or general management experience in an automotive engineering environment.
- Strong engineering background in mechanical or electrical systems would be advantageous in this role.