Senior Production Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Production Engineer|
|Salary:||£30-40k + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 10:08|
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this position will lead the development/improvement of production processes, procedures and products for manufacturing.
We are looking for an experience Production Engineer who enjoys advising/undertaking best practice in DFM, product assembly, capital procurement and new technology implementation.
You’ll act as a facilitator between the production and the design team, ensuring the introduction of new products and changes to products are implemented with thought to the operational impact of the designs.
To apply for this position are looking for experience in:
• HND, HNC or Degree in Engineering Discipline
• 5 years minimum in Production Engineering in Electro/Mechanical production environment.
• Knowledge of surface mount technology, conventional component assembly and soldering, DFMA techniques, communication/organisational skills, new technology and standards in manufacturing
This position would suit a Production Engineer who is used to working within the electronics manufacturing sector and who enjoys a varied role, where you will have a major influence on the NPI Process.
• Bonus scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Health Insurance for family
• 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• 37.5 hour working week over 4.5 days
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's