My Automotive / Motorsport client is unrivalled in terms of engineering excellent, heritage and future potential. Working at the forefront of Propulsion engineering I am seeking a Senior Cell Specialist to join the business on a permanent basis.
• Engineering solutions considering all different aspects of the cell, from Mechanical to Electrical requirements alongside the chemistry.
• Innovating, and delivering, solutions to difficult problems
• Thriving under pressure and relishing a challenge
Have experience of:
• Designing and delivering high performance cell internals and systems
• Operating in an engineering led, challenging, mechanical engineering position
• Safety systems and legislative requirements for cell and battery systems
• Passionate about engineering
• Creative, innovative and curious
• Committed to delivering to the highest standards
• Autonomous, taking ownership and responsibility
• Dedicated to relentlessly pursuing perfection
Success in this role will be if you… (deliverables)
• Convert your creative, innovative ideas into hardware that will make a difference
• Create and validate novel engineering design solutions, supported by right first time principles and analysis, that meet demanding performance and cost targets
• Create robust and versatile models to demonstrate concepts.
• Technically develop Energy Recovery components and systems
• Solve complex problems and analyse failures
• Write test requests, review results, and write technical reports
• Build strong inter-departmental working relationships - teamwork is critical to our success
• Champion best practices & procedures
• Liaise with internal and external suppliers as an integral part of a successful engineering journey
• Are recognised throughout the business as the Cell and Battery system expert