Leading technology and innovation business is seeking a proven RF Test Automation Engineer on a contract basis. You will join a team developing and testing connected high-tech, innovative consumer products.
The key tasks are:
- To further develop an automated test system that will characterise product WiFi and BLE performance over its dynamic range and in various combinations of modes and channels.
- Writing test scripts in LabVIEW to control APs, unit under test and RF equipment and record, display and analyse the test results.
Necessary skills and experience includes:
- Degree in RF electronics, physics or other relevant discipline.
- Experience of developing RF tests using scripting in LabVIEW and other suitable languages.
Formal NI qualification (CLD or above) with experience of LabVIEW OO programming with actor framework.
- Experience using RF test equipment.
- Good understanding of RF propagation and interference.
- In-depth knowledge of WiFi and BLE protocols and equipment.
- A strong ability to solve technical problems.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team.