Purchasing Program Manager
Automotive Client based in Coventry has a new job opportunity for a Purchasing Program Manager on a contract basis.
The hiring manager is looking for someone with strong Project Management experience for this position that can represent the purchasing function, to plan, track and report on purchasing project progress
- Ensure procurement deliveries according to projects requirements
- Collaborate with project team to reach demands in respective program with effective communication
- Assure the effective project implementation with continuous prompt market benchmark information
- Design, optimization and adaptations of the sourcing process based on the current performance, stakeholder needs and overall business objectives
- In-time communication and project/sourcing information exchange
- Sourcing status summary and report - Project cost summary and report
- Milestone gateway deliverables for Direct Material
- Project meeting deliverables for Direct Material
- Direct Material processes and regulations Competence Specification
- Learn on the fly, can quickly be on top of terminology, our way of working, the components, etc…
- Strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge of vehicle components
- Knowledge of the supplier base we will use
- Nimble way of working. Always ready to change his/her way of working in order to find best solution.
- Perseverance - try over and over again until we find a solution without giving up.
- Positive mindset - Nothing is impossible. Even if the candidate know it will not work, will try anyway and supports the others with motivation that we will make it no matter what
- Willing to work outside the scope of PPM (we are not a complete team today which means we all have to contribute to solve actions where we are missing people) Social abilities to work in a group but also remote with people in other countries