Honda are seeking a PU Mechanic to join the business on a permanent basis based in Milton Keynes.
The purpose of this role is Factory and Race operation as a Mechanic at Factory and F1 trackside to support power unit development on F1 Engines.
• Power Unit maintenance at Factory and F1 Trackside.
• Power Unit and peripheral parts installation and removal support for Dyno test
• Preparation for Race operation
• When necessary carry out any other duties as directed by the PU Build Manager (including Trackside support)
• Flexibility will be required to ensure project requirements are met
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Previous experience as a Power Unit Mechanic at F1 Trackside & Factory
• Strong Power Unit maintenance knowledge
• Fault finding and diagnostic abilities
• Excellent document presentational skills
• An adept communicator, be able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally
• Fluency in spoken & written English is essential. Competence in Japanese or another European language is desirable
• Travel within the UK and overseas will be required