Motorsport & Automotive OEM is recruiting a new Project Planner on a permanent basis located in Thetford, Norfolk.
The Project Planner will work as a key member of the Program Management team to enable successful quoting of potential future projects and successful delivery of current projects.
You'll undertake project planning of stand-alone small to mid-sized projects and aid planning on mid to large-size projects, for both current and future work alike.
Including management of multiple projects and programs, maintaining plans and forecasts. General responsibility for the creation, maintenance, review and administration of project planning activities and resource utilisation reporting and planning.
- Keep the project team up to date on progress to present to key stakeholders
- Work closely with engineering supply chain to create schedules and help manage deliveries
- Identify risks and opportunities within plans
- Maintain project file directory database, ensure configuration control for project documents and reports.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience of automotive product development process and activities
- Minimum HNC / HND third level qualifications.
- Experience of project planning
- Proficient user of planning software (MS project or other)
- A degree in an Engineering or Project Management discipline would be advantageous
You must demonstrate good communication and professional presentation skills, be well organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task.