|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £60k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 15:32|
Reporting to the Project Group Manager, we are looking for a Project Manager to ensure bespoke engineering solutions, utilising existing products or technology, meet specific customer requirements through thorough prototype design, test, validation and integration, with strict adherence to internal and Customer quality standards and timescales.
This company has been at the forefront of subsea innovation for the last 40 years, an independent manufacturing business, employing almost 300 employees worldwide. The company offers interesting engineering challenges that require complex solutions and as such staff turnover is low due to the nature of the work and the way employees are treated.
• Educated to degree level BSc/BEng or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or similar.
• Knowledge of Lab testing equipment such as Oscilloscopes and DVM’s.
• Working knowledge of the product development process/lifecycle and the various stages within that
• Proven ability to deliver results through others
• Proven experience of liaising directly with customers and delivering the highest possible levels of customer service
• Proven experience of liaising directly with all levels of seniority both internally and externally to a business
• Experience of working in an offshore/offsite environment
• Project management expertise and experience involving direct customer liaison and internal departmental co-ordination/delivery
• Excellent planning and organising (especially work scheduling, prioritising and multi-tasking)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work
• Problem solving & fault finding
• Results driven
• Ability to work well with others
• Attention to detail
• Influencing and persuasive
You will need a current Driving Licence valid for the UK as there will be some travel away from base of work including customer sites and offshore sites worldwide. Some offshore working may be necessary which will require Offshore Survival Training to be completed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading companies in the Hampshire area and would suit an electronics engineer who is passionate about new product development.
25 days holiday
Death in Service
Bonus - PRP (not guaranteed but has historically paid between 5-20%)
Hours of work are 8.30 – 5pm + Flexitime
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's