Great opportunity for a Contract Project Manager who is able to lead the planning, management, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects. We are looking for an engineer with a broad understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines and some previous experience of electronic manufacturing.
This role won’t suit shrinking violets as you will need to be able to express yourself clearly and bring clarity to issues and solutions whilst making well thought out decisions.
You should have some project planning skills and be able to lead, organise or direct others in a matrix style arrangement.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter.
- Project planning
- Task management
- Budget management
- Internal & External Communications
- Risk Management
- Decision making / Prioritisation
- Influencing – developing strong stakeholder and team relationships
To apply for this role you’ll need to demonstrate the following
- Degree in Engineering, or Science with subsequent Project Management qualification or experience.
- Previous experience and/or a good understanding of working within in an aerospace or avionics environment.
- Previous knowledge and experience with Microsoft project.
- Experience working with complex or critical projects, such as; systems integration, electronic systems and productionisation
- Track record of successful delivery of development programs and system integration of software and electronic systems projects to defined cost, time-scale and budget
This position would suit a Project Manager who is used to developing work programmes needed to take standard product blocks and build them into an overall solution. Experience of proof of concept stage through prototype manufacture, assembly and testing and regular customer interaction would be ideal.