17 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Great opportunity for a Contract Project Manager who is able to lead the planning, management, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects. We are looking for an engineer with a broad understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines and some previous experience of electronic manufacturing.
This role won’t suit shrinking violets as you will need to be able to express yourself clearly and bring clarity to issues and solutions whilst making well thought out decisions.
You should have some project planning skills and be able to lead, organise or direct others in a matrix style arrangement.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter.
To apply for this role you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
• Competent in project methodology (knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management and of project management techniques and tools).
• Strong analytical ability and a clear thinker.
• Ability to assimilate and analyse large amounts of data quickly.
• Understanding of Engineering systems, process, best practice.
• Ability to motivate people
• Good management and leadership skills
This position would suit a Project Manager who is used to developing work programmes needed to take standard product blocks and build them into an overall solution. Experience of proof of concept stage through prototype manufacture, assembly and testing would be ideal.
This client is open to a 4 or 5 day working week