The Engineering Consultancy part of my client has delivered engineering consultancy programs for over 65 years to a wide range of customers around the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Project Management of advanced engineering programmes within the Engineering consultancy business. This role will ensure the coordination and integration of activities and deliverables across multi-functional departments, governed by our consultancy management operating procedures to ensure we meet the clients’ key objectives of cost, time and quality.
• Project Master schedule - plan and establish the project scheduling, action plan and tracking
• Project monitoring and reporting of progress and costs against plan
• Project Quality Management - Ensuring the project milestones are followed and deliverable requirements are met.
• Project Organisational planning and cross functional team deployment - Establish and review the project organisation chart, scope of works and resources planning.
• Project Risk Management report - Establish and conduct risk assessment plan, tracking and control / mitigation.
• Project performance report - Project status reporting to the management and follow up / follow through of the action plan during the development period.
Qualifications and Experience (Essential & Desirable criteria):
• Engineering degree or relevant management qualification
• Experience of delivering within a commercial environment ensuring the program meets the client’s requirements whilst adhering to the scope of the program
• Experienced in delivering Vehicle and/or Powertrain Engineering programs
• Significant Project Management and/or general management experience in an automotive engineering consultancy environment
• Proven leadership skills; outgoing, confident and articulate. Strong work ethic, self motivating, ability to lead and to work as part of a team
CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org