21 days ago
Salary / Rate:
£Neg + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a cutting-edge power company based in Norfolk.
They provide the complete solution. Not only a leader in ultra-high performance electric motors but also complete EV drivetrains and ultra-fast power electronic systems.
As well as developing proprietary technology – such as an ultra-compact, lightweight high performance spoke motor – they also offer industry-leading EV consultancy too.
An opportunity to truly help shape the programme management department and take a lead on some exciting commerical and passenger vehicle programmes
Description of Role:
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Attend conferences
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Key Personal Qualities:
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Managing Mule/Prototype vehicle builds