My client is a Nano-technology business that develops liquid repellent nano coatings with a focus on the consumer electronics industry, working directly with OEMs to make devices water resistant, improving their reliability.
They have new exciting opportunities for X2 Project Managers to join the small PMO Team that's expanding on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for managing 6/7 projects at any one time, focusing on the R&D area of the company acting as the interface between the Technology Team.
It is anticipated that you will hold 3-6 years Project Management experience working in a similar small-medium size business.
Coordinating the organisation and delivery of projects;
- To budget, on time and to specified quality standards; across cross-functional teams, in order to deliver successful projects, that will feed into the company Programme portfolio
- Developing and maintaining relationships across the business to promote and facilitate highly effective cross departmental communication and coordination
- Supporting the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of project and business process documentation within the PMO team
- Administration and utilisation of the Project Management Software (Brightwork – Sharepoint based) to plan, maintain and report on projects.
- Administration and utilisation of key logs (e.g. risks and issues), schedules and documentation across projects.
- To provide mentoring and guidance to Junior Project Managers in order to promote close team working and ensure a consistent approach to project management processes across the team.
You'll be motivated and enthusiastic to develop to learn new skills in a niche environment.
Get in touch to discuss further