Project Management Engineer
£26p/h + Overtime Paid at £39p/h
We are an aspiring organisation and we are looking for an equally bold and creative Project Engineer to join our dynamic Project Management team. The business is positioned to become the most desirable Asian brand in Europe, and we need your help to get there.
We are seeking a Project Engineer to be based at the Technical Centre Europe to add value to the vehicle development activity through the careful management of multiple consecutive projects.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Managing delivery of the development program against the vehicle development schedule, you will:
- Maintain visibility vehicle development status against its performance metrics (quality, cost & delivery KPI’s) and communicate to line management, taking recovery actions where necessary.
- Prepare for project milestone meetings, working proactively and cross functionally with all stakeholders.
- To coordinate global activities between Asia and Europe
- Ensure closure of key concerns raised through production trials and development test activities.
- Coordinate quality and customer satisfaction improvement activities.
- Coordinate cost reduction activities to deliver vehicle targets.
Background and Experience
- Proven experience in a project management role
- Experience or demonstrable knowledge of automotive products/technologies
- Fully literate in Microsoft desktop tools
CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org