Founded in 2019, we are building electric trucks specifically to be used in and around cities and urban areas. The company’s ambition is to remove tailpipe emissions, reduce city pollution, and completely redesign the vehicle to make it significantly safer – for drivers as well as pedestrians and cyclists. We are a small and tight knit team wanting to work with those who share our passion, our values and our drive to make city centres safer and cleaner.
The role will support programme management in delivery of a robust Bill of Materials (BoM) and assist in development of new processes and tools to support business growth and efficiencies. The role will support the relevant programmes in various areas including, but not restricted to, controlling and communication of the product structure, BoM audits, KPI generation. The scope of this will include all BoMs across all projects.
• Data management and analysis
• Single point of contact providing technical advice and answering queries on the BoM
• BOM validation
• Organising and running review meetings with all stakeholders to identify release and BoM requirements
• Generating reports and KPIs to support the project team and business
• Working with Engineering to support creation and maintenance of the BoM in the product development process
• Applying Variant Configuration models to the BoM
Skills and Qualifications
• STEM degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Knowledge of automotive and/or product development processes
• Knowledge of a Bill of Materials and variant configuration would be an advantage
• Confident presentation skills, and excellent organisation skills.
• Ability to drive and complete tasks independently, task oriented and high attention to detail
• Ability to work in a complex and ambiguous environment
• Positive and passionate, good team player