Programme Manager - Electrical
Newcastle Under Lyme
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Reporting to the Head of Project Management you will be responsible for delivering the overall Programme Plan for a complete new platform.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring adherence to the Business Plan across all products
- Closely interfacing with the customer to ensure all projects run smoothly and project timing meets their requirements
- Providing business improvement initiatives to enhance overall operating performance.
- Co-ordination of project managers to ensure key accountabilities and targets are achieved.
- Ensuring all projects have adequate support plans for all build phases
- Ensuring each Project meets Global Product Development and Project Management targets
- Facilitating and chairing as necessary any customer meetings
- Acting as part of the management team following the required processes of the customer as required.
- Educated to HNC/Degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Proven track record in a similar senior management role.
- Strong proven customer interface skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management and leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Self motivated and flexible.
- Prepared to travel overseas/customer sites.
Strong Pension (10% contribution)
Benefits (Healthcare / Dental)
Half day Friday