My client is a leader in the design and development of software suites used to develop electrical systems design applications for automotive, aerospace and industrial engineering sectors.
They are seeking a number of technically knowledgable, out-going proven Pre-Sales Consultants to drive and motivate the distribution network for relevant products.
Prior experience from within Application engineering, technical sales, technical marketing or product support from a similar electric systems design software business would be ideal backgrounds for this opportunity.
The role will include by not limited to:
• Deliver worldwide pre-sales support to distribution partners engaged with Integrated Electrical Systems products.
• Provide deep product & domain technical expertise to distribution partners. Advise partners on product functionality, differentiation & value propositions, and sales engagement dynamics. Personally engage in important sales projects. Advise deployment activity as needed.
• In collaboration with enablement staff create, maintain & deliver appropriate distributor training material. Drive distributors towards self-sufficiency.
• Help marketing staff design annual mid-market oriented marketing/demand generation plans, and ensure execution. Create, maintain & publish mid-market oriented marketing assets.
• Be recognized within the business and the distributor community as a valuable contributor. Engage directly with relevant groups, examples: distributor management (to maximize engagement); business, portfolio teams (to influence product roadmap).
• Represent distribution business at internal & external events. Help identify opportunities to expand distribution coverage for the products.
• Help marketing staff research, maintain and communicate relevant competitor insight.
• This role will report in the divisional director for marketing and business operations.