13 days ago
Salary / Rate:
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Our Engineering solutions client are seeking a PLM Trainer to join their Customer Care Team.
As a Technical specialist / PLM trainer your main responsibilities will include;
• Understand the user needs and requirements and find, develop, and support efficient solutions in 3DEXPERIENCE
• Offer guidance to customers with a large emphasis on manufacturing (CATIA V5 & DELMIA NC)
• To aid with developing tips & techniques for customers.
• To develop, maintain and deliver training of Dassault Systemes suite of software plus any associated engineer courses e.g., GD&T
• Offer first line technical support to colleagues and/or customers via the helpdesk.
• A relevant engineering qualification
• Experience delivering structured training
• NC experience in both machine setup and programming preferably using CATIA / DELMIA
• Hands on experience in a modern engineering company with knowledge of common engineering business processes (e.g. Engineering Change Management)
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Adaptable and flexible; able to respond to requests/requirements at short notice with little lead time
• Willing to travel to clients’ sites
You will receive a competitive salary, ongoing personal development, training opportunities and a generous benefits package including a Contributory Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.