Market Quality Engineer - Body/Interior
£26p/h + Overtime £39p/h
- Planning and completing root cause investigations of Body & Interior Trim concerns in the field
- Customer concern investigation
- Creating timely reports, present results and conclusions to review meetings
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- To prepare detailed investigation procedures and fault-tree analysis for specific field concerns related to Body & Interior.
- This activity will be lead by MQE Engineer and carried out in collaboration with the appropriate Design and Test sections within R&D function as required.
- To investigate customer concerns on vehicles in the field. Responsible for arranging investigation test equipment, test procedures and necessary design information for effective investigation work.
- Responsible for defining root cause of specific concerns where possible and clarifying concern conditions and customer expectations.
- Responsible for timely issue of Quick Report detailing the results and conclusions of field investigations.
- Responsible for making recommendations regarding Next Steps for investigation and / or countermeasure proposals.
- Maintain personal Job-List based upon MQE and Company priority list. Report progress and next steps at MQE bi-weekly job, list review meetings with MQE Manager & Snr.
- Proactively investigate concerns from personal Job-List until items are closed and can legitimately be removed from the list.
- Arrange incident vehicle capture via TCS Sangen process, or other methods, to secure incident vehicles for concern investigation and identification of root cause.
- Support FQI meetings (R&D quality meetings) on a regular basis to present results of specific field investigations and to review and secure requests for field investigations to support priority concerns in Europe.
- Regularly attend Task Force meetings to support investigation of new model market concerns and identify root cause to enable timely resolution and countermeasure during task force period.
- Maintain and develop personal proficiency in the knowledge of the state-of-the-art technologies in Body and Interior Trim areas.