High-tech engineering business is seeking a proven Lead / Principal Hardware Engineer. Reporting into Director-level, you will lead the development of revolutionary motor controller product range.
Great opportunity to work with high-profile automotive OEM clients; delivering motor controllers for next generation performance EV / PHEV’s.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of motor controller hardware from concept through to volume manufacturing
- Support, oversee and review the work of other engineers and technicians in the team
- Undertake design and validation of electronic hardware for automotive applications
- Build supportive relationships with component suppliers
- Support EMC testing and the development of technical files
- Undertake any other duties that may be considered appropriate.