Our Automotive client specialises in High Voltage System Integration - Prototypes to Production Designs developed using robust design principles.A Hybrid / EV System Integration company specialising in the specification, design, integration and validation of low carbon powertrain systems.
The manager is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Systems Engineer that holds 1/6 years + experience that has the drive and willingness to learn and develop new skills across Systems and Safety engineering - whereby all training will be provided.
The responsibilities of this position will include, but not be limited to:
• Hands on development of HV EE system architectures especially related to electric vehicles
• Providing functional safety analysis and documentation for automotive systems
• Assisting customers in understanding, documenting and providing functional safety for their systems
• Work with customer requirements/requests and deliver engineering solutions.
• Work out solutions to engineering issues within the EE team and report to the customer as
• Develop and improve processes to give pragmatic solutions to customer functional safety requirements
We are looking for engineers that have the ability to learn fast and to quickly picking up new skills and engineering concepts, with strong hands on, “can do” EE engineering skills.
You'll hold a Bachelor's Degree (or related professional accreditation) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or similar.
Desirable Systems Engineering / similar discipline skills -
• Knowledge of functional safety, in particular ISO 26262 would be an advantage.
• Understanding of embedded automotive software concepts.
• Experience of software development under Automotive Spice would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of system integration development.
• Knowledge of CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet communication busses.
• Ensure effective communication, containment and action plans with regards to quality related issues.
• Support effective root cause analysis and permanent corrective actions are implemented for quality issues.
Get in touch to discuss further.