Our Automotive EV client are currently seeking an IT Technician who has ideally worked in an Automotive or Engineering environment.
As an Onsite Technician within the wider group Digital department, you will be part of a Global Service Desk team supporting specifically the UK operation.
The overall goal for the Service Desk is to provide a stable, efficient and constantly improving service, acting as the interface between the end user community and the services they consume. Local Onsite is the 2nd level of support mainly working with incidents and requests that require an onsite presence when the issue is not possible to solve by Service Desk and/or remote tools. You will be key to business productivity by performing direct support for our UK staff managing incidents from request to resolution. You will also support the HR team in line with onboarding and offboarding processes. You will have the opportunity to work in different technical areas providing support for both hardware as well as software related issues.
• Onsite and remote technical support
• Interact with end users, network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify correct core problem
• Interact directly with new staff members and leavers in support of UK HR processes
• Perform escalation to L3 through established Incident Management process
• Fulfil user requests for hardware and software needs, constantly striving to improve end user satisfaction
• Participating and assisting in setting up equipment for local staff events (within and outside the office)
• Continuously contributing to developing the team and service
High level of IT competence
- Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Mobile (iOS, Android)
- Network & Infrastructure
Knowledge of Microsoft Surface Hubs, Azure, Intune, SCCM, ServiceNow welcome.
You’ll have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience ideally within an automotive or engineering environment.
• Organised and methodical approach to work, able to review information and identify issues
• Ability to prioritise own workload, meet strict deadlines and cope with large volumes of work
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with good numeracy skills and a confidence to work with numbers and data