Our client is a British OEM and is famous for building iconic motorcycles. Through bold design, purposeful engineering and a genuine passion for the ride, they create distinctive motorcycles and aim to make the best in the world.
Our client designs all of their motorcycles in Leicestershire and manufacture components and complete motorcycles in five factories globally.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Homologation Support Administrator to join the busy Homologation team based in the Design & Development department in Hinckley.
The role will give you the opportunity to travel globally when required; therefore you must be open and willing to travel.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate information documents and TA drawings for use in type approvals in all markets.
- Liaise with design teams to ensure the provision of homologation bikes and parts that are fit for purpose in a timely manner.
- Arrange and follow up on the delivery of homologation bikes and parts to overseas locations for testing.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date homologation guide.
- Maintain databases for the COC and for COP.
- Respond to market requests for documentation as necessary.
- Always promote regulatory compliance.
- Undertake ad-hoc activities related to type approval as requested.
- Provide assistance to the publications team on an occasional basis.
Essential skill requirements:
- Advanced use of MS Office software packages, especially Excel.
- Able to use graphics packages and other software with training.
- Must be analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable skill requirements:
- Automotive mechanical knowledge is a distinct advantage.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
Contact me to discuss further