Our client is an automotive technology firm. Their mission is to drive sustainable transport through innovation, and they are looking for the best people to join them and help stay ahead of the competition.
This is an opportunity to become an expert in your field whilst helping to set world-class standards in design and production quality. Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to their approach.
Working for our client means enjoying a fast paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
The technical challenges require innovative solutions and provide a unique opportunity to shine and grow with the company.
We are looking for a recent graduate to join their Customer Applications Engineering team as a Graduate Applications Engineer.
The Graduate Applications Engineer will focus on the management of engineering projects. This will involve supporting customers as well as ordering and logistics. The Graduate Engineer will support internal stakeholders to achieve project realisation through controlling commercial activities, from point of customer order receipt through to delivery from manufacturing.
The key focus will be on part delivery from internal manufacturing, management of outsource development and manufacturing, and internal reporting of status and progress.
• Excellent organisational and task management skills.
• Experienced in problem solving and resourcefulness.
• Fluent in English with strong communication skills, with ability to present to senior management when required
• Ability to work independently, with guidance only in complex situations
• Driven with the commitment to see activities through to completion
Relevant Knowledge & Experience
• Degree, or experience, in engineering or science, or project engineering/management
• Some experience in a manufacturing or engineering organisation
• Proven experience of project planning, or supplier management
• Proficient with common software products such as MS Office, Project, Visio…
• Experience or knowledge of automotive mechanical systems would be beneficial
• Experience applying project formal management methods would be beneficial
• Discretionary bonus - up to15%
• 37.5 hour week with core hours from 10:00-16:00 Monday to Friday
• Life assurance at 4x salary
• Pension - Up to 7%
• Private healthcare
• Employee share options scheme