Gasoline System / Application Engineer - Opportunity To Gain Product SME Status
|Job Title:||Gasoline System / Application Engineer - Opportunity To Gain Product SME Status|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £40,000 (dependent on proven ability) + car / car allowance (dependent on level) + bonus + bens|
|Contact Name:||Paul Frisby|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 07:56|
Fantastic opportunity with an advanced engineering client to be developed into the ‘Subject Matter Expert’ within Gasoline Systems Applications. Coventry based role, with opportunity to client-face, travel throughout Europe on regular basis, with some travel to Asia.
Ideally you will already have gained 2-3 years proven engineering experience post-graduation; ideally with some gasoline systems /gasoline ems application knowledge. Now seeking the opportunity to gain structured development and become the ‘SME’ for a specific gasoline ems application within the business.
My client is global product leader, supplying the highest quality automotive components and systems for all the major global car manufacturers and the aftermarket.
At the Coventry site, my client has specialist teams focusing on powertrain, infotainment and safety systems, thermal systems and rotating machines for a variety of automotive and off-highway manufacturers.
Main role purpose:
• EMS application and strategy / calibration development for gasoline components. Support the development of EMS software for EU applications and the calibration and validation.
Task will include but not limited to:
• Capture customer systems requirements for EMS application software, specific to gasoline FIE components
• Responsible for software solutions (no hands-on development - software developer liaison)
• Responsible for any related calibration and validation activities
• Investigate issues
• Complete any testing and validation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's