Exhaust Engineer - Automotive
|Job Title:||Exhaust Engineer - Automotive|
|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nick Green|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 14:47|
Our client are a global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents. Their product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. We are looking to recruit an Exhaust Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
I am looking for someone who knows the theory of Mechanical Engineering. A strong graduate with a Mechanical Engineering degree would be strongly considered providing you are enthusiastic with the willingness to learn. There are progression and development opportunities for the right candidate. If not a graduate we are purely looking for someone with a strong technical understanding of mechanical engineering.
• Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products.
• Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
• Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
• Promotion of company technology & products
• Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Experience in the design or testing of automotive exhaust systems
• Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
• Eager to learn and develop
• Prepare & confirm design evidence against specifications & standards
• Produce design data including the use of NX7.5 or above CAD system (Solids, Surfacing & Drafting)
• Release design data using the design release process & standards
• Control your projects by applying project management skills
• Interface effectively across functions & regions
• Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's