27 days ago
Electronics Engineering Administrator
Salary - £26,000 - £28,000
Our high tech fiber lasers manufacturing client based in Southampton is seeking an Electronics Engineering Administrator / Coordinator. This is an exciting entry role for someone wanting to get into electronics engineering. You will be responsible for the administrative aspects of development, making sure they are to the correct standard, working closely with the electronics team.
The Electronics Engineering Administrator will act in a support role to the electronics team, as they develop the company’s broad range of fiber laser products. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the administrative aspects of development are to the correct standard, working closely with the electronics team. Suitable for entry level candidates with the right skills and experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
This role will involve supporting the electronics team in many aspects of development:
• Overseeing the transition from DDM to SAP within the electronics group, with support from the team
• Overseeing the design document release and change processes
• Assist electronics team in assuring quality of project documentation
• PCBA BOM management, including alternate component selection and obsolescence tracking
• Maintaining ECAD parts library to ensure the parts library is kept accurate and up to date in SAP
Any knowledge or experience of the following would be beneficial:
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing or technical environment
• Analogue and Digital electronics
• Experience with ECAD software/library management
• Ability to read and interpret datasheets for electronics components
• Database management
• Python or similar scripting language
• SAP or similar PLM/ERP software
• HNC/D in an engineering discipline
• Degree in Engineering or another technical field beneficial
• Attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and adaptable to changes in priorities
• Demonstrates perseverance and drive.
• Proactive self-starter.
• Strong attention to detail
To apply please send an MS Word formatted version of your CV across for our review and consideration.