Our Motorcycle OEM client are currently seeking an ECS Test Engineer for a 6 month contract assignment. This role will sit inside IR35.
We are looking for someone who can create and run test plans for Bluetooth and connectivity systems. You will need experience of Manual Test Creation, Vector tools and knowledge of Bluetooth Profiles and protocol (SPP/ AVRCP/ BLE etc).
• Create and run test plans for Bluetooth and connectivity systems.
• Modify Bluetooth traffic over CAN simulation scripts in Vteststudio.
• Analyse existing / Improve requirement specifications specifically relating to connectivity and the HMI interfaces associated.
• Overseeing of on bike connectivity testing.
• Benchmark testing and comparison of connectivity systems.
• Manual testing of Headsets, go pros and phones against known test cases.
• Modification of test cases for connectivity systems.
• Manual testing of mobile app.
• Leading investigations into Bluetooth system proposals and modifications and feasibility studies.
• Document and track issues found during testing and create periodic test reports.
• Log defects and track to resolution using JIRA.
• Manual Test case creation and execution.
• Vector Tools.
• Knowledge of Bluetooth Profiles and protocol (SPP/ AVRCP/ BLE etc).
• Knowledge of Bluetooth Connectivity systems / Motorcycle Infotainment systems.
• Knowledge of testing Bluetooth Connectivity systems.
• Knowledge of testing mobile applications.
• Knowledge of google maps API.
• Knowledge of Turn By Turn navigation and testing.
• VTestStudio experience.
• Automated Test case creation and execution.