Commercial Support Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Support Manager|
|Salary:||£40-50k + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 15:46|
This is a new role in the business and will take over responsibility for day-to-day management of the sales and service teams as well as interactions with the distributor network, to allow the Commercial Director to focus on key OEM clients.
You’ll be looking after:
• Sales Admin
• Field Service
• UK Technical Sales Specialist
• The global network of distributors and agents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Degree in a scientific field or equivalent practical experience
• Proven experience managing a sales team
• Experience with managing regulatory requirements for import and export of electronic equipment
• Familiarity with field service processes
• Ability to cope with rapidly changing demands on time and prioritise jobs according to urgency
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to challenge and question while maintaining positive relationships
• Valid driving licence and passport required
If you have experience in using SAP B1 and generating reports from it that would be ideal as would experience in a B2B customer-facing position. Any experience supplying products on an OEM basis to manufacturers of scientific equipment would also be seen as a bonus.
From time to time you will be required to attend trade shows, assisting with packing/unpacking products and possibly lifting and carrying heavy equipment.
UK Travel up to 25%
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's