Our high performance electric performance client is determined to improve the society we live in. The focus is on
uncompromised design and technology.
We are searching for an experienced BMS and H&S Manager.
In order to succeed you will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the ability to build effective working relationships across multiple disciplines is paramount.
Attitude is everything they are always pushing boundaries and in order to achieve the unimaginable you must have a can-do approach and an open mind. Given the nature of the role a confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach is essential.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
Develop the company's UK’s Health & Safety policies and manage all H&S related activities across the multiple operational sites.
Develop the comany's UK’s Business Management System in line with the required industry standards and business requirements, by developing and implementing all relevant business processes, procedures and systems. Embed and drive a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company.
Main tasks will include:
• Development of an integrated and consistent approach to all HSE activities, in line with theCompany's business objectives.
• Development and maintenance of health, safety & environment policies, procedures and systems and champion a positive and effective culture within the Group.
• Drive a culture of compliance and continuous improvement with health, safety and environmental related matters.
• Develop key company processes and procedures, liaising with relevant internal stakeholders, in line with the Polestar group business strategy, operations and requirements
• Support the development of the company's Business/Quality Management System to support efficient business operations, working closely with Headquarters in Gothenburg.
• Develop a local strategy and plan for certification in line with the Group strategy
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are created and updated in line with the
company development and in support of meeting overall company objectives
• Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
• Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
• Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System (TS16949/ISO9001)
• Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
Experienced QMS / BMS Manager with 5-10 years’ relevant experience.
Experience of developing / maintaining an efficient QMS system in line with typical automotive industry
standards (TS16949, ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / OHAS 18001)
HSE qualified with 5-10 years’ H&S experience in the Automotive or related sector.
Excellent leadership and man-management skills
Organised and methodical approach to work, able to review information and identify issues
Ability to prioritise own workload, meet strict deadlines and cope with large volumes of work
Excellent written, verbal communication and IT skills