x3 PCB Assemblers / Inspectors
6 Month Fixed Term Contract roles
Po rata Salary
Our Manufacturing client in Fareham is seeking x3 PCB Assemblers / Inspectors to join their production team on 6 month fixed term contracts paying a pro rata salary.
To produce PCB assemblies to IPC610 and PCB rework/modifications to IPC7711/7721; following up on any faults found to see if they can be eradicated for future builds to improve quality.
Job Specific accountabilities and responsibilities:
• To build quality PCB assemblies and rework, in accordance with the relevant IPC standard and the deadlines set out in the production schedule.
• To check build information is up to date and feedback to Production Engineering or your Supervisor/ Line Manager any changes or additional information required.
• To communicate and highlight B.O.M or kitting errors to your Supervisor/ Line Manager.
• To monitor evaluate and help improve the efficiency of PCB processes and procedures.
• To provide support and ideas in maintaining and implementing lean manufacturing.
• To use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to any challenges found in the day to day running of the PCB department.
• To maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant IT (Information & Technology) and other systems required to adequately perform the role.
• To liaise with the Quality team on defects and reported failures. Experience of PCB inspection to IPC610 standard would be an advantage.
• To raise change requests when required.
General accountabilities and responsibilities:
• To use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in day to day activities and procedures within the specified role.
• To maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant IT (Information and Technology) and other systems required to adequately perform the role.
• To act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the business at all times
• To maintain a professional and supportive relationship with team members and other departments in order to deliver business objectives or deadlines.
• To carry out any other duties as detailed by a member of the management team or authorized representative.
• To keep good time management to minimise any wasted time and maximise productivity and effectiveness.
Health & Safety responsibilities:
• To ensure that the working area is a clean and safe environment in compliance with the 5S best practice and health and safety policies.
• To ensure any equipment used is safe, within electrical test date and all guards and interlocks are working and in place.
• To act safely and responsibly in line with company processes and Health and Safety procedures to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
• To report any potential Health and safety hazards or violations to your Supervisor/ Line Manager or directly to the QHSE Manager.
• To ensure any PPE or work wear required or provided for the job is worn and checked regularly for wear, and then reported when replacements required.
To apply please send an MS Word formatted version of your CV across for our review and consideration.