8 months ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Honda Racing F1 are seeking a Process Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will see the successful applicant take responsibility for the production and processes of High Voltage Systems. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Motorsport industry on the technology of the future in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Responsible for production assembly of Batteries and H.V. Systems.
• Implement process changes on existing equipment in co-ordination with Operation Manager, and assists with the development and installation of the assembly area.
• Initiating and implementing process, product controls and improvements to support the projects, improving processes up-time and creating standard operating procedures.
• Testing and commissioning of equipment, tooling, and associated planning activities.
• Any other duties as reasonably request by the Company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Material/Electrical Engineering.
• Demonstrate experience setting up processes.
• Welding experience (Laser or Ultrasonic), desirable.
• Experience in High Voltage safety.
• Hands on approach, with Multi-Disciplinary experience working with Batteries
• Worked in the Automotive industry is desirable
• Cross-cultural working environment experience
• Competence and licence to drive in the UK.