Contract - 6 months rolling
£28 Ltd per hour
Our Automotive OEM client in Wiltshire are seeking a Vehicle Technician on a contract basis. You will ideally come from the Motorsport industry background with experience of hands on and practical based work working to short timescales.
A role within the Test & Development team, working predominantly in Hanger 181, providing a technician level of service to fleet vehicles, benchmark vehicles and newly built mules.
• Ensuring safe working practice whilst a vehicle workshop
• Extensive stripping and refitting of vehicles with a view to retaining ‘as new’ functionality where required
• Modify bodywork, electrical systems, HAVC systems etc. as required
• Collation and supervision of vehicle test and measurement equipment
• Maintain test vehicles, occasionally off-site at test locations
• Tow trailers where required.
Qualifications, skills and behaviours:
• Time served mechanic, up to date with diagnostic tools and procedure
• F-Gas certified / AC trained
• Coded welding a distinct advantage
• Experience towing a trailer a distinct advantage
• Able to produce work accurately from drawings as well as fabricate freeform items
• Build, fit and diagnose instrumentation hardware into vehicles.
To apply please send an MS Word formatted version of your CV across for our review and consideration.