about 1 month ago
Salary / Rate:
£Competitive + Benefits Package
This opportunity would suit an Electronics Test Engineer who is keen to work in an SME environment, yet receive the backing of a global corporate. The company is a world leader in design & manufacture of connectivity, motion control and power electronics products, servicing the aerospace, defence and industrial markets.
With revenues in the £15-20m range and circa 120 employees, we are now looking for 3 Test Technicians who can test all assemblies in accordance with the test specification & complete the relevant documentation in line with the quality system.
You’ll report to a Cell Leader and be responsible for testing the products, checking test equipment on a daily basis to ensure calibration data & good working order. There will be some fault finding to component level as well as generating documentation to support internal processes.
To apply for this position you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• BTEC Electronics qualification (ONC)
• Ability to fault find down to component level
• Good soldering skills
• Previous experience as a Test Engineer
• Basic computer skills
You'll need to be able to read circuit diagrams and will be testing power supplies. Although power experience is not required it would be beneficial and seen as a bonus.
• Hovercraft Ticket and Taxi to site paid or relocation assistance if moving to the IOW
• Company Pension Scheme
• 22 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• 37.5 hour working week over 4.5 days
* Clearance requirements: The post-holder must be able to hold and maintain UK Government security clearances