18 days ago
Salary / Rate:
£25 - 35k + Benefits Package
This opportunity would suit an Electronics Test Engineer who is keen to work in an SME environment, yet receive the backing of a global corporate. The company is a world leader in design & manufacture of connectivity, motion control and power electronics products, servicing the aerospace, defence and industrial markets.
With revenues in the £15-20m range and circa 120 employees, we are now looking for a Test Engineer who can test all assemblies in accordance with the test specification & complete the relevant documentation in line with the quality system.
You’ll report to a Cell Leader and be responsible for testing the products, checking test equipment on a daily basis to ensure calibration data & good working order. There will be some fault finding & repairing to component level as well as generating documentation to support internal processes.
To apply for this position you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• BTEC Electronics qualification (ONC/HNC/HND)
• Ability to fault find & repair down to component level
• Good soldering skills
• Previous experience as a Test Engineer
• Basic computer skills
You'll need to be able to read circuit diagrams and will be testing & repairing power supplies. Although power experience is not required it would be beneficial and seen as a bonus.
• Company Pension Scheme
• 22 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• 37.5 hour working week over 4.5 days
* Clearance requirements: The post-holder must be able to hold and maintain UK Government security clearances