Iconic Motorcycle OEM located in Hinckley Leicestershire is recruiting a Test & Development Engineer in the Electrical department.
You will be responsible for conducting whole bike practical tests according to standard test procedures, providing technical support during both in-house and off-site test sessions and analysing recorded data to check for accuracy and consistency.
- The instrumentation of development motorcycles, including the fitment of sensors and data logging equipment.
- Using existing measuring techniques to satisfy instrumentation requirements.
- Identify new techniques and continually improve procedures and processes for data acquisitionand analysis.
- Design custom wiring looms and bespoke electronics circuits for testing purposes.
- General maintenance of measurement equipment.
- Design of automated test rigs.
You will hold a BEng Electrical / Electronic engineering degree or HND level qualification including proven relevant experience.
You must be proficient in Microsoft package sincluding Excel, Word and Outlook, with good knowledge of CAN communication, and familiarity with tools such as CANalyser/ CANoe (or similar).
Aside of the techanical aspects you'll be self-motivated and resilient, flexible and adaptable with a logical approach to problem solving.