Technical Services Specialist
Our client manufactures motorcycles and a range of off-road vehicles and are seeking a highly motivated and professional Technical Service Specialist who will act as a Technical Support to the Network of Off-Road Vehicle and Motorcycle Dealers in the UK and Ireland.
You will also Coordinate Operations for all Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A), improving efficiency and customer service.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Assist dealers with any requirement about breakdowns or technical issues on vehicles, service bulletins, and recalls
- Telephone counselling to dealers and customers
- Manage communication updates to the dealership network
- Prepare Technical Training Packages, and Deliver to the Dealer Network
- Manages PG&A (Parts, Garments & Accessories) for dealers and ensure constant accuracy of availability information.
- Manage Parts backorders, providing appropriate status and communication to dealers.
- Work with European Head Office PG&A Staff to develop and deliver smarter / leaner PG&A Forecasting for the UK & Ireland
- Provide reports to the Regional Technical Services Manager on the status of the PG&A business with the dealer network
- Perform routine data analysis of common part failures, and liaise with Service Managers, Product Managers & Engineering to reach route cause and solution
- Attend and participate in in relevant events and meetings (Tech Service Training, Shows & Exhibitions and Dealer Events)
- Manage communication with local UK Vehicle Authorities e.g. DVLA & DVSA to provide legal advice to the Company and avoid legal issues
Skills & knowledge:
- Minimum HND, preferably Degree level education, with significant experience (minimum 5 years) in automotive / mechanical field
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude, high degree of team work.
- Excellent organization, communication and administrative skills, PC applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, data entry within order processing/distribution systems.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once in a fast paced and high stress situation.
- Conflict resolution ability
- Competent with Automotive Electrical System and Systems Diagnostics
- Interest and knowledge of Off-Road Vehicles and Motorcycles
- Motorcycle License desirable (not mandatory)
- Language skill: Fluent English mandatory, German would also be beneficial (but not mandatory!)
CV's to email@example.com