Our client are focused on the electrification of non-Automotive industries by offering an off-the-shelf platform approach to battery systems. They offer battery systems, thermal systems and power systems to a diverse range of sectors including Marine, Construction, Aviation and Mining amongst others.
We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to join their growing team in beautiful Galway. For this role, we are looking for applications from Sales Engineers with high energy who are able to complete a full sales cycle. We need someone who has worked with Technical Products with around 4 years + experience, and has perhaps worked in heavier. traditional engineering industries such as engine supply. It would also be beneficial to have some Project Management experience.
This is a key role in the business and the successful applicant will be a vital link between the production and the sales team.
• Technical Sales experience critical (at least 4 years)
• Working with both client and technology to transform the existing solutions to customer needs / to have customer needs brought to the company
• Knows equipment (tech background), understands the key issues of our technologies, and can put all those things together.
• Has to be capable of presenting to the company in a very straight-forward manner
• Connection to customers
• Will need to be onsite in Galway initially so ideally living close (consider Ireland / UK or someone who is willing to relocate)
• Quantity & quality goals
• Sales experience
Please contact me directly for further details – email@example.com