A unique opportunity has arisen with our global OEM’s Powertrain team based in Barcelona. This team is responsible for delivering the design and development of Gasoline, Diesel and EV Powertrains for Passenger and Commercial Vehicles.
This individual will lead the technical design and development of the EMS and Electrical Architecture within Powertrain. Ideally, you will have gained this experience within an OEM or Supplier environment. You will manage and work alongside the alliance & technical partners, to deliver against cost, time and quality targets. You will also lead a team of upto 25 engineers and technicians, so it’s expected that you’ll have previous team management exposure.
This position does require individuals that are mobile, as it’s expected there will be trips to Europe, Asia and Americas. The business does offer opportunity to further career development within other Global Technical Centre’s also.
This individual will need to be fluent in English, other languages will be an advantage.
• Higher degree qualification in an Engineering discipline – Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automotive, Electrical or Electronics.
• Proven ability gained in an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 in a Design/development oriented position with clear demonstrable technical and commercial ability to improve Quality and cost objectives essential
• Ability to influence and establish mutually beneficial relationships cross functionally throughout the business.
• Clear reporting style and confident presenting to all levels of colleagues upto VP internally and externally.
• Proactive approach to self-learning and development - striving to improve and enhance skills for the benefit of self, colleagues and the performance of the role.
• Confident in design and development of Powertrain EMS and Electrical Architecture.
• Strives to achieve maximum results with minimum resources – results focused.
• Experience of CAE / CAD tools would be beneficial.
To apply: Please email either email@example.com