Systems Engineer - F1 / Motorsport
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer - F1 / Motorsport|
|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nick Green|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 08:53|
Our F1 client are looking to recruit a System Engineer. This will be based in their PU performance development department. The purpose of this role is to look after operation and reliability of PU (ICE and ERS System) at Trackside and Factory, to support the development of F1 Engines on Dyno etc.
• Manage and look after each Power-Unit (ICE and ERS System) operation and control data.
• Attend Simulator sessions with Chassis team which includes Energy Management Data setting.
• Understand updated control specification (algorithm), create and setup control data.
• Collect running result and optimize the control data setting.
• Data set up –Monitoring while operating Power-Unit
• Daily report; Create and Report Daily trackside feedback information etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Knowledge of F1 Power Units (Direct Injection, Turbo Engine, MGU, ES)
• Ability to analyse data from Power-Unit reliability and performance aspect
• Exposure/knowledge of ERS Power-Unit Energy Management
• Track-side experience
• Excellent document presentational skills
• Familiar with analysis tools such as ATLAS, System Monitor
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Process Engineer - F1
Competitive + benefits
F1 ERS Technician (Track-side)
IT Project Manager - F1
Senior IT System Administrator - F1
Assembly Technician - 6 month FTC - F1