Exciting client developing the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles and state-of-the-art technology, both for internal projects as well as for the major brands in the industry.
Due to expansion they are seeking Infotainment software team members and are looking for an Infotainment Applications Engineer. You will be responsible for development of HMI (Human-machine interfaces) for our infotainment systems. This will include development of rich graphical UIs, backend services and components bringing those GUIs to life, as well as integration with internal and 3rd party libraries.
Our ideal candidate is a person who enjoys creating smooth, nice looking applications, who is at home with both C++ and GUI development tools and who enjoys refining a design implementation until it feels just right. This position will allow you to learn new and improve existing skills and participate in creating new knowledges with cutting edge technologies in HMI development. You will by far improve your knowledge of Linux, various vehicle systems and how they work and most importantly, leave your signature in the future of hypercars and mobility!
Main tasks & responsibilities
• Implementation of GUIs for various projects
• Development of rich graphics for our infotainment
• Development of backend service applications and libraries
• Integration of third party libraries
• Coordination with Operating system team
• Familiarity with GUI development
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Knowledge of Qt (QML) is an advantage
• Familiarity with Git version control