We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join a rapidly growing, global medical device manufacturer. The company develops revolutionary, market leading solutions to the problems of patient safety, setup, and motion management.
We are a friendly team working in a vibrant culture on a high-tech product. Clinical evidence shows that we are able to have a real impact on the lives of cancer patients and we feel a shared sense of purpose in making sure that our product is used in every centre, for every treatment, for every patient. We are looking to recruit a Test Engineer who will share our passion, work with integrity in an open and honest way, and deliver results that will help drive our success and adoption of our solutions into routine use everywhere that radiotherapy is delivered.
About the Role:
Working as part of the London team you’ll be undertaking comprehensive testing of our medical systems, integrating hardware, software and firmware to ensure that new and updated products achieve agreed performance and quality standards.
You will be responsible for building, maintaining, creating and executing manual and automated system tests. Working closely with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders through the testing and development cycle, you will have the opportunity to not only test and support existing product lines through the introduction of new features, but to actively shape the test strategy as we increase the use of automated test tools and other Agile methodologies.
You’ll need a logical and scrupulous approach with good attention to detail, an open and collaborative approach, good problem solving and fault-finding skills.
• A Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering/Technical/Mathematics/Science disciplines is desirable
• Software System Testing Qualification (e.g. ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level or equivalent qualification/experience) is desirable
• Automated/Manual Software Testing execution and creation experience
• Medical device or other heavily process driven testing background would be highly advantageous.
• Experience with lifecycle management software (e.g. Jira)
• Experience with test automation tools (e.g. SpecFlow, FlaUI, or other Web or Desktop Automation experience using Microsoft Technologies)
• Basic knowledge of programming / scripting (e.g. Python, C#, C++)
• Intermediate user of Microsoft Windows Office Suite
This would suit a Software Test Engineer who is looking for their 2nd or 3rd position in the industry and is aware of different testing methods such as System Testing, Functional Testing, Exploratory Testing, Automated Testing, Compatibility Testing, Regression Testing, Reliability Testing, Usability Testing.
• Company pension scheme
• Private Health Insurance
• Group Income Protection
• Group Life Insurance
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Gym membership contribution
• Cycle to work scheme
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Bonus scheme (Based on Company & individual performance)
• Onsite free parking
• Flexible working hours