2 months ago
Salary / Rate:
£55-65k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Reporting to the IT Manager and working in a team of 10 IT professionals comprising of developers, system administrators and support personnel, we are now looking for a SharePoint Developer to participate in the planning, design, development and delivery of new and existing SharePoint and ASP.NET solutions and workflows that support business processes.
You’ll be undertaking business process analysis to understand, evaluate and propose options for future systems, as well as contribute and review technical design documents.
The IT Department is responsible for the global IT systems and infrastructure, providing support and services to all employees globally although travel is not expected.
• To design and develop SharePoint / ASP.NET workflows and applications, in line with agreed criteria and coding best practice for SharePoint, using the Visual Studio toolset.
• To maintain all new and previously developed SharePoint based systems.
• To review the existing SharePoint systems proposing improvements and migration plans to latest SharePoint platform where necessary.
• To share and impart design and development expertise with IT Team members to enhance their knowledge base and skills.
• To provide technical support to all employees on SharePoint based systems, improving their knowledge and skills as appropriate.
• Computer Science degree or related degree in a numerate subject such as Maths or Engineering with relevant experience
• MCSD: SharePoint Applications
• 3+ years technical and hands on development experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and SharePoint Online
• Demonstrable record of delivering multiple SharePoint solutions, developed in Visual Studio, which facilitate business processes
• Excellent knowledge and in-depth understanding of ASP.Net, MVC, SQL 2012/2016, C#, Rest, Angular or other client-side Java frameworks
• Experience of developing clear, concise documentation (design, technical and support)
• Good knowledge of using PowerShell scripting in a SharePoint context
• Excellent knowledge of SharePoint object model, metadata management, document management, event receivers and workflow management
• Experience linking SharePoint systems with external systems and databases
• Experience with SharePoint technologies such as Workflows, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalogue and Web Services
• Formal SharePoint training
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle using an iterative (Agile) approach.
• Knowledge of SSRS 2008/2012
• Knowledge of developing and migrating InfoPath 2010 forms
• Knowledge of Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Project Server
• Experience using SharePoint Designer
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Holiday purchase scheme (employees can purchase up to 5 days per annum)
• Life assurance - 6x annual salary
• Onsite free parking
• Discretionary company performance related pay scheme (annual)
• Working hours are 08:30-17:00, one hour for lunch and flexitime available