9 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Our client is a leading Global Manufacturing Company supplying products to Automotive OEMs. They have a number of manufacturing & development centres spanning several continents; they have a desire to provide world-class automotive components and be leaders in Innovation.
We are recruiting a Senior Test Engineer to successfully execute Interior test programmes. You will need to have proven experience of automotive testing, preferably with interior components. In addition, you will need to demonstrate good project management skills and the ability to lead test reviews and plan testing activities.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary + benefits package.
• To work in accordance with company procedures, work and operating instructions; which comply with the requirements of TS 16949.
• Review and analyse customer test specifications.
• Define validation requirements with Design group.
• Create and control project test plans for each phase of development projects.
• Complete root cause analysis for any failures with countermeasure direction.
• Complete and submit project test reports for each phase of the application development projects according to project milestones.
• Prepare and present necessary documents required for Design Reviews.
• Single point of contact for all interior testing to both Internal and External stakeholders.
• Plan and execute all benchmark test activity for continuous improvement.
• Execute PDCA cycle and propose efficiency improvements.
• Produce reports for management review.
• Comply with Health, Safety, and Environmental systems requirements.
• Demonstrate experience of automotive performance testing preferably with Interior components.
• Good understanding of automotive performance requirements including legal and safety requirements.
• Project management - project management to meet Q,C,D milestone(s).
• Ability to analyse and solve problems using engineering tools and techniques.
• Flexibility and the ability to work on a variety of tasks.
• Strong self-learning attitude is desired.
• Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers.
• Good PC Soft skills such as MC excel, Word, Power Point.