Our Automotive / Motorsport client are currently seeking a Senior Technician, HV Build & Electronics. They work on a wide scope of projects from racing cars competing in series such as the World Touring Car Championship, prototype vehicles, fully electric supercars and concept cars. This is an exciting role and comes as the result of increased customer demand and increasing their HV capability.
You will be required to lead the build, repair and testing of HV powertrain assemblies, ensuring preparation, presentation and safety is of the highest standard.
To be considered you will require;
- At least 3 Years` experience in Motorsport /Automotive based HV powertrain assembly build, servicing & testing
- Be a Senior Authorised Person or equivalent (highest grade of HV safety management system).
- Understand CAN communication software and / or similar BMS / Vehicle control software
- Be able to follow procedures/processes
- Be able to accurately record the completion of various processes
Desirable but not essential:
- HNC/HND in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge & experience of build, testing & fault finding of wiring harnesses.
- Understanding of Lithium Ion cells