This opportunity is working within the aerospace industry and for a company that have approximately 200 employees whose responsibilities are to design and manufacture temperature, speed and pressure sensors for gas turbine and airframe applications.
They have extensive environmental test facilities to verify the products' performance, replicating and exceeding hostile operating conditions.
We are looking for an SQE to stay close to the supplier sites to ensure robustness in their processes, compliance and reducing escapes to zero.
This will involve both UK and international travel with a minimum of 25% time spent travelling (although it will be as business requires).
As Senior SQE you will evaluate and audit current supply base ensuring that regulatory, customer and business quality requirements are adhered to.
Leading suppliers through development programmes to ensure that supplier performance meets the current and future needs.
The role will cover Production, NPI and Innovation departments.
• Degree in electromechanical engineering or equivalent professional qualification
• Ability to make decisions and follow through any given actions to a successful end result
• Ability to challenge the norm
• Ability to work with employee, suppliers and customers at all levels
• Must be well organized, detail oriented, knowledgeable of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must be able to perform calmly and reasonably under pressure from demand for production and other exigencies.
• Experience of PPAP, TCC , MRB , RCCA, ECN, FAIR’s, DFMEAs and PFMEAs - AS13004 & AS13006 standards
• 25 Days Holiday, increasing with service
• Life Cover
• Free onsite parking
• Subsidised canteen
• Employee discounts and perks with nationwide shops. Restaurants, bars and much more.
• Health Scheme
Some remote working available - 2/3 split