Senior Software Engineer - Infotainment - Connected Car Systems
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer - Infotainment - Connected Car Systems|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £50,000 (dependent of proven ability) + bonus + excellent bens|
|Contact Name:||Paul Frisby|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 14:45|
Leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for major automakers is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead the design and implementation of software for their current and future infotainment systems into the European market.
Ideally you will be a proven senior Software Engineer, who is looking to take-on the challenge of a team lead and eventually manager role in the next 12 months. You will also have the opportunity to travel to other offices, technical partners and client’s in Europe and possibly Japan.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• You will lead software specification, design, debug /analysis, implementation, evaluation and reporting to the Project Manager and Director.
• You will also generate and maintain designs, implement and test specifications (testing will include unit, module and integration).
• Deploying software onto target hardware including the potential needs to develop board support.
Ideal proven ability will include:
• Proven ability either in a production-oriented role or advanced R&D environment where timescales have to be met.
• Automotive or similar embedded systems background
• Prior experience of Linux / Android app development, audio and video streaming
• Any experience of electronic systems design, CarPlay or Android Auto would be beneficial but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's